Monday, February 28, 2011

Hershey's Restaurant

 Hershey's Restaurant
17030 Oakmont Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
(301) 948-9893



So this weekend i got a chance to try out one of Maryland's iconic restaurant's well at least for those who know of it. I went to the Hershey's Restaurant.... It was nice to find a hidden treasure and when you enter the house in which this place is located, you find yourself back in your grand parents old house. It had a old school home town cooking feeling. I ordered the fried Chicken and coleslaw... Now i must say that it has a nice crispy skin with a lot of favor; however what i didn't enjoy as much was the salty taste from the batter. I was a nice favor but it depends on how you like your chicken. P.S. their Fried Onion Rings kick *ss. Try it!!!!


I would that its a great place for a home cooked meal but be ready to wait 30mins for your chicken to be prepared. I still think the General Store in silver Spring has a upper hand.

http://hersheysatthegrove.com/ check it out for yourselves

1 comment:

  1. The first time I went, the chicken was AWESOME!! But then the second time, the chicken skin was just WAYYYYYYYYYY too salty for my taste! And yea..it takes about 20-30 minutes to get your order...):

    ReplyDelete